Amazing Coconut Flyff Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event GM's Application ni Swann

Go down

Event GM's Application ni Swann Empty Event GM's Application ni Swann

Post by kramarevein Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:45 pm

1. My name is Mark Joshua D. Nievera

2. My IGN in this Server is Swann , Doughnut and Butter (Fuchsia is not mine)

3. I've been playing here since March 22, 2017 until now and for my experience I became a GM in 3 server way back 2009 where the famous version is v15.

4. My timezone is UTC +8 and I live in Philippines , I'm online 14+ hours a day it depends if I don't have a class or I'm at outside.

5. I'm 20 years old and currently living in Valenzuela City and a college student of University of the East Caloocan currently taking BS I.T. (Bachelor of Science in Information Technology) I'm a bit friendly but Ill-tempered person but I'm approachable but it depends if you are not rude towards me.

6. Yes, you can trust me specially for moderating the player(s) esp. (newbies) and I'm also strict I dont give away items even if it is my friends or guildmates because being "bias" is not on my vocabulary and it is my work as a GM. I am also strict on the lazy player(s) I hate those people who begging for items or perins and they leave harsh words to the player(s) who didn't give what they want. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing (RIP ENGLISH)

7. I want to become a GM on this server because I like the gameplay and the Admins are approachable where you can request what is the better for the server or what they need to became a top notch server so yeah hahaha

8. Ahmmm, So yun mag tatagalog na ako dito ubos na english ko so wala narin ako maisip kung ano meron pa sakin bukod sa cute at sweet ako HAHAHAHAHA jk. So yun goodluck sa server at goodluck din sa mga mag apply Wink

- Swann applying for Event GM

kramarevein

Back to top Go down